Wednesday, June 5, 2013

sissy breasts (the fear of)


This sissy is properly shaved and is wearing some pretty lingerie and heels. But what really caught my attention is her developing breasts.

Of my many fantasies, forced breast augmentation is one of my most fearsome. Its is at the same time exciting. Every time i put a bra on (which is often) i can't help but wonder what it would feel like to have real breasts rather than silicone forms.

Sometimes i can hear myself begging Mistress for any other assignment than breast implants. i'm getting aroused just thinking about it.

Oh, my!

sissy maid diane




4 comments:

  1. oh Diane, I know what you mean about every time you put a bra on you wonder. I want nice breasts so bad it would be divine to have those luscious orbs be real instead of my fantasy. then i think what all would change. scary. hugs,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is scary - a scary delight to consider. But, like you i can't quite help myself. :o)

      Hugs

      Delete
    2. My titties are growing and i can NOT help myself in wanting them BIGGER!

      Delete
  2. I would do anything to have my breasts grow, if I could just get to a B cup, I would then get implants

    ReplyDelete