Wednesday, April 15, 2015

A sissy maid's many duties



A properly trained sissy maid has many household duties. Attending to Mistress and Her house is what it's all about for the maid.


-
Add caption









Whether it's laundry, cooking, or cleaning, the maid is always busy pleasing Mistress. Many chores are completed unsupervised, but the maid is occasionally blessed by being allowed to give personal attention to Mistress.



If the maid is lucky, Mistress will reward her by providing attention to the maid, frequently with a strap on.




The maid is truly blessed when Mistress entertains. This gives a sissy maid the opportunity to make her Mistress look good. In such situations the maid must make the guests feel comfortable and take care of all of their needs. It is what she has been taarined for.





Yes, a sissy maid has many duties............


sissy maid diane

3 comments:

  1. Hon, how are you?
    I ADORE that first blue dress!!! sigh...
    How nice to be able to knell while Bull takes your Wife outside... you holding the two drinks on a tray! :) sara e

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the total control mistress has. if she chose to neuter him, he'd have no say. just how it should be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone
    My name is Kate Curtis,36 years from Florida here in the USA. I was searching for advise on what to do to get back my EX Husband, My story is about a woman who used to work with my husband in the same office, my husband was having a secret affair with my coworker,i caught them for that reason my husband  and i had to break up,and in three months pregnant and i still love him but it seems he's really deeply in love with the other lady and he left me helpless every night i keep missing him and i cries all night non stops, after a few weeks of searching for help, I came across several testimonies about  Dr.James the great herbalist  who uses his powerful love spells to restore a broken relationship. I contacted Dr.James for help due to the fact that I needed my EX back Husband because he was my everything and my life and I can't do it all alone with my pregnancy  and doctor James asked me his name and a picture of him and he did a spell on him,two days later my husband returned back to me and was on his knees cried and apologized to me,that he will never do it again.he started shearing all his secrets with me.he swore never to cheat on me again and promised to love me forever.I and my husband  we are happily living together now my husband is totally 100 percent submissive to me and does whatever i want him to do I'm so happy and thanks to Dr James spell it's awesome. Viewers reading my article and needing help to restore your marriage back WANT YOUR HUSBAND TO BE SUBMISSIVE, WANT YOUR HUSBAND WORSHIP YOU,WANT YOUR HUSBAND TO ALWAYS OBEY YOU, LOVE SPELL,BRING BACK YOUR EX AFTER A BREAK UP,HAPPILY MARRIAGE SPELL,PROTECTION SPELL,LOTO SPELL,ATTRACTION SPELL,GET ANY MAN YOU WANT SPELL,GET ANY POSITION IN AN OFFICE SPELL,LOVE POTION SPELL, WANTS YOUR MAN TO BE LOYAL SPELL NO MORE CHEATING SPELL, should contact Dr James his  email : drjamesodiagbespelltemple@gmail com  
    Whats app +2348152855846  

    ReplyDelete