Monday, October 21, 2013

Introducing Lilly, my newest feminization inspiration

When Mistress finally, permanently weaned me away from real Pussy onto plastic, She named my plastic Pussy Lillylola. I was, at the time, head over heels for Lola and Her plastic panties - pictured here:


As of today, the other half of the name goes to Lilly, who I am currently head over heels in love with. i'll never see Her, touch Her or talk to Her, but She will have an immediate impact on my return to feminization. Here's Lilly:


It's too long a story about how She took Her pace in my ongoing feminization saga. Let's juts say that She was the central Figure in a picture game session yesterday and I have been caged ever since with no release in sight. There will be more on this soon, but for now i'm returning to the feminization basics and will be caged until further notice.

Since last night i'm also wearing red panties, a black garter belt and black stockings, and a red bra to go with the cage. Yes, Lilly has made quite an impression. As always, my feminization is all about Mistress Cassie, but pictures have always played a key role. Like I said, much more to come on this.....

sissy maid diane

No comments:

Post a Comment