Monday, January 2, 2012

sissy strap on fascination


my fascination with the strap on has been rekindled of late. After my last session with Mistress Cassie it has been on my mind. i got a real ear full of Mistress giving me the business while i sucked Her lover's cock.

i recall a long time interest in this subject. Below is scan from an old copy of Club magazine that i happened to think of today. It's kinda worn (the cover is long gone) and there's no date, but i believe it's from the early 90"s. Let's say 20 years ago. i was married at the time, and D'x was not how'd i'd describe that relationship. i cross dressed in secret, and had secret magazines.



The ad is quite small, on a page in the back of the magazine with 12 other phone sex ads. But the impact wasn't small. i secretly masturbated to this ad, wanting to become Her girlfriend. Wanting Her to make me Her girlfriend.

The girdle has a lot to do with my cross dressing roots. This scanned ad form years ago has a lot to do with my interest in Female domination. And what better way for a Female to show Her domination?

sissy maid diane

No comments:

Post a Comment