Sunday, August 31, 2014

Permanently trapped by Mistress Cassie - resistance is futile


i am deep into yet another long run of resisting the pull of even more feminization by Mistress Cassie. Even though i've been thoroughly feminized by Her for years, the resistance continues. After the hundreds of hours of phone and on line sissy training and hypnosis, i still struggle to free myself from Her control over me.

Lately, i've been wavering in my resolve to escape. Just as in the past, it won't take much for Mistress to reel me back in - hook. line & sinker. We both know the same inescapable fact - feminization by Mistress Cassie is a permanent condition once She has a sissy in Her clutches.

Resistance is futile, and if She summons me i will submit to Her. If She doesn't summon me, it's only a matter of time before i submit on my own.

sissy maid diane.

No comments:

Post a Comment