Friday, August 22, 2014

my (pressing) long term caging fantasy


After many hundreds of hours caged by Mistress Cassie, there's one thing i've never done. i've never been able to cum while caged. This GIF is proof that it's possible. It would, undoubtedly, take long term caging to get to this state. While Mistress has agreed to take the cage out of my routine in favor of paid masturbation fees, that doesn't mean that all of that past training didn't stick - permanently. i still frequently think about Mistress Cassie caging me again, and i can't help but wonder about that key She has (the only key) to my best lock. The lock just sits in my drawer, and the key rests with Mistress.

This is a fantasy that is growing in intensity. Every day it becomes a more pressing issue.  i'm afraid that it is approaching physical and psychological need. i'm close to asking Mistress Cassie to cage me long term, to use that lock only She has the key to.............

Yes, i'm getting aroused as i write thinking about Mistress caging me long term, maybe until i give similar proof of cumming while caged - no matter how long it takes. i can always dream. And, as Mistress Cassie has proven many times, She can always make sissy dreams come true.

sissy maid diane

1 comment:

  1. ... I too have been in long term chastity for over a yr now.. I am released for 5 minutes every 2 months & am under strict control of my mistress.. I can only use my weaker left hand to masturbate & all the time (5 mins) ..my mistress is telling me how pathetic I am & to hurry up & get back into my cage ! .. She laughs & derides me & tells me that if her little sissy cant cum for her ..then it should go back on for another 8 weeks
    ... This may be your ideal fantasy ...but it has worked 3 out of the 6 times in her favour where I have not reached a climax ! .. She has had great pleasure in locking me back in my cage ! ... 8 weeks will soon pass sissy ..you will be ready for your 5 mins of play ! Ha-ha-ha rings in my ears as she snaps the lock back on "click" .. Only 8 weeks little dicklette !

    ReplyDelete