Monday, August 25, 2014

Needing Mistress & the cock cage - it feels so good


It's been months since i dressed up as diane and posted pictures here. It's overdue to say the least. Mistress Cassie knows that She can change that with a word, but She also knows that i will eventually succumb to my need for Her and beg for Her beyond this blog. So, no masturbation today, no session with Mistress Cassie, just plain old caging is at hand. It's the same story, the love/ hate relationship i have with the cock cage. The new element the last three months is that i no longer have to cage after masturbation. i just pay Mistress a masturbation fee.

When that agreement was reached i didn't count on one inescapable fact. The fact is that from day one of my femming at the Hands of Mistress Cassie, She used the cage to gain and maintain Control. From there, the feminization took off. And, from there, i was conditioned, for 7 years, to cage after masturbation whether i was sessioned or not. Seven years is a long time, with a lot of hypnosis from Mistress. She has control of me - and my mind.

It's that conditioning and training that i simply can't undo for any meaningful length of time. i need my cage & i need for Mistress to put me in it. It's that simple. When She does, i'll continue to pay masturbation fees of course. She probably knew all along that, and it's only reasonable that She gets both. That's the nature of forced feminization. Mistress forced Me into the cage 7 years ago and took control. Now i am forced to face certain facts germane to being a sissy bride, the property of Mistress Cassie - Her sissy.

i've posted on a number of occasions, with captions, about this topic:




And, here i am again. i sent Mistress Cassie the only key to my best cock cage lock long ago. The time has come for me to put that lock on. Whenever Mistress says, so it will be.

i'm still resisting doing it on my own, but either way, it;'s going on. The only question now is when. She can make it sooner than later, and at this point, Mistress would actually be putting me out of my misery to lock me up long term. The misery of the cage itself doesn't compare to my pressing, obsessive  need for Her, the locked cage - and more femminization.

sissy maid diame

1 comment:

  1. I know Mistress is far away - too bad she cannot do it, or send an agent to do it for Her... picture someone coming to your home, locking you up, and leaving...

    ReplyDelete