Monday, September 1, 2014

Sissification and blow jobs


From the very first phone session with Mistress Cassie, She emphasized sucking on a dildo as part of my feminization and sissification. Ultimately it led me to give a blow job, which was the tipping point for me. No matter what happens moving forward, i will always be a sissy cock sucker after that blow job. Mistress can and does remind me of that milestone.

Importantly, i think about another quite frequently and most certainly would have sucked cock again by now, except for th risk and challenges associated with such an act. But make no mistake about it, that blow job was and is an important piece of the process.

Mistress Cassie put that cock in my mouth and subsequently gained complete, permanent Control.

sissy maid diane

No comments:

Post a Comment