Sunday, May 15, 2011

sissy slip love

Along with girdles and panties, my love of slips goes back to puberty. Slips and panties go together deliciously. Nylon on nylon. mmmmmm.........

Wearing a full slip for the first time as a boy, i appreciated the similarity to a dress, and the material was just heavenly. my first brush with possible cross dressing humiliation came in my sister's bedroom, just after donning her red skip. Fortunately, i had kust covered up with a robe seconds before she entered the room, her room. i had some explaining to do, but at least the embarrassment of caught wearing the slip was avoided.



It would be years before i bought my own red slip - in the late 1990's. It was a used slip i bought on line from a slip site. i had purchased pictures of the original owner wearing it. Then i bought the slip itself. It's still one of my favorites with lots of lace. The fact that it once belonged to a Woman makes it even more special. Now i own lots of slips of all lenghths and colors.

Yes, this sissy loves slips.

sissy maid diane

5 comments:

  1. great work on your new blog, diane... I love that you are sharing your sissy story with everyone. good girl!

    its going to take all week to go through your various 'collections' .. slips, girdles, panties are just the very beginning... ... stockings, shoes/boots/ dresses, bras, boobs, wigs, makeup, dildos, and of course, THE CAGE..... this will be some good reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. your blog avatar still links to your old deleted blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mistress Cassie,

    Thank You! It means everything seeing that You are pleased.

    It may take weeks to go over all of my considerable sissy collections. :o)

    Yes, i'll have to devote some time to The Cage story for sure.

    i never get tired of hearing 'good girl' from my Mistress.

    Luv,
    diane

    P.S. i will look into the Avatar problem, thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! I adore slips! I can be such a happy sissy boi in my pretty slips, and I can be a very good wife for her when I am wearing them, oh! Mommy! See! I am growing more and more girlie every day, and wil be your ever so sweet, good wife very soon! Aren't you excited and happy, Mommy? How I love to wear pretty dresses for you and your friends! Oh, the things they would like to do with me! Oh, Mommy. It does sound like so much fun, doesn't it?
    Roxanne Lanyon

    ReplyDelete