Friday, February 22, 2013

When sissy bra conditioning leads to bra trained




i am being conditioned to wear a bra by Mistress Cassie. Among other bra assignments i have been to Macy's for a bra fitting. And i have as considerable collection, and two sets of silicone breast forms.

To me it's interesting that i still fight wearing a regular bra wearing. i go in cycles. Right now i'm in the wear it cycle for sure. It seems like every time i go a couple o\f days without a bra on, the urge to wear grows stronger.

One of the problems with wearing a bra is that it's much harder to hide than wearing panties. Even my one and only 'a' cup bra has some padding and is difficult to wear undetected. Around the house i\s different of course, and when i'm in my current 'need the bra' mode i will sleep in a bra & forms.

i recognize what's going on, i'm being conditioned towards acceptance. And there's nothing i can do about it. Like so many other times, all it would take is a whisper from Mistress and conditioning would change to trained.

It reminds me of the panty training days. At first it was exciting (well, still is) and gradually it became a need. Then, it was a regular every day part of my life. There are no more boy underpants in this house.

Mistress Cassie has Her own agenda and way of doing things. Until now, the less is more approach to my bra training has proved very effective. i can't help but hear Her now:

"Be careful what you wish for....... "

But at moments like this, on days like this, i almost want to beg Her to mandate a bra must be worn every day for at least a part of the day.



Yes, my resistance is wavering.......

sissy maid diane





5 comments:

  1. diane- Great points! (er....!)
    At least in winter we can hide bras going out under jackets and sweats, no?
    I rarely get to wear bras due to kids here. I've found I've wanted to start wearing them when I run. But oh my, the bra straps really slip that first mile!!! :O
    Night times, I have a desire to wear them, but the uncomfortable reality sometimes wins out.
    Love you pics and posts, as alway..hugs, Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sara,

      Yes, but winter draws to a close and my uncomfortable reality is bar training for better or worse. :o)

      Hugs & kisses..........

      Delete
  2. red bra straps will show nicely through white shirts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mistress,

      Yes, i love the darker bra straps showing through white shirts & blouses (blush). And red is one of my fav colors! Thank You so much for Your comment.

      Luv,
      sissy maid diane

      Delete
  3. I'm "Crossdresser"...I wear my Matching Bras & Panties 24/7, 366 (Leap Year) !!!

    ReplyDelete