Saturday, July 16, 2011

A phone session video with the Hypnotic Mistress Cassie - Part 4


Here's the last installment of my video phone session with Mistress Cassie. Like all sessions it ends with me caging for Her. Yes, She allows me release during the sessions, great orgasms that draw me closer to Her and  
Her desire that i become more and more a sissy, more of a female more feminine, more and more under Her control.

The cage goes on, the lock clicks and the plastic prison is on for a period determined by Mistress, A clear indication of Who is in Control. Like my panty training, i have been cage trained by Mistress.

sissy maid diane

3 comments:

  1. Diane, I have loved these videos, I love the sound of Mistress Cassie's voice and I loved watching your session. it was very hot. I spurted little cummies four times. thanks for sharing. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi regina,

    Wow, 4 cummies1 That would put me in the cage for quite a while. :o)

    i'm glad you enjoyed it.

    Hugs,
    diane

    ReplyDelete