Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Trapped by a crinoline




my fascination with petticoats goes back a long way. It is such a frilly, feminine garment it's a natural attraction to a sissy. I own many petticoats. Then there's the crinoline. i have owned & modeled a large white wedding crinoline some years ago & long since gone - too big to practically store.




But this new crinoline is a different story. bigger and more femme than any before it, I am far from done with it. And - more importantly, it is far from done with me. One way or the other it will be on display again soon here. I'm trapped by Mistress Cassie & I'm trapped by the crinoline.



It is in my make up to find it irresistible, even with the knowledge that it will lead to even more feminization.

sissy maid diane

No comments:

Post a Comment