Wednesday, November 16, 2011

A cuckold's dream



Well, it's Wednesday, yellow cuckold panty day. Last Wednesday i got into all kinds of sissy trouble, culminating in a long weekend of feminization and posting.

i think Wednesday's will always be special because of my first introduction to cuckolding by Mistress Cassie over two years ago on a Wednesday.

And i knew i was struggling when i was looking the the clock last night. Eventually the cage went on at 12:01 a.m Wednesday morning, along with my a fresh pair of yellow panties.



i don't really expect to cage every Wednesday. This is more like a full circle of events that started in motion last Wednesday. But, here i am again, caged without the benefit of masturbation. i must say, the cage goes on much easier without that awful pubic hair interfering.

i must also say that i was perusing some photo's just now from my sissy picture folder. When the above caption appeared, the 'cage gaufge' went off again. True to my promise to post cage gauge moments no matter what the photo, or caption. here it is.

The caption is mine. An expression of why the gauge went off and the cage filled up - quite quickly.Yes, it's another cuckold Wednesday, for a few more hours. We'll see what the rest of the week brings.

sissy maid diane

2 comments:

  1. diane- "Cage gauge" ... :) You are funny...
    I love roomy panties, to complement my little VS ones. Those yellow ones look delightful!! Still on my store search for yellow ones :)

    I'm trying to be better today, and not cum while reading, lol... such a good sissy girl today! :)

    Hugs, Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi srar,

    Well, i do try to find the humor in my 'situation'. ;o)

    Keep looking, those yellow delights are out there.

    It's okay with me if you're a bad gurl. ;o)

    Hugs,
    diane

    ReplyDelete