Monday, December 9, 2013

Sewing the all in one gusset shut (Part 1)

So, there were 3 pretty quick comments on yesterday's post about peeing sitting down, and as promised, i'll be doing a dress up shoot about it all today. i'll start with this - the all in one before sewing the gusset shut. Henceforth this control foundation will become a punishment girdle, to be warn for 24 hours if I ever pee standing up again.

The split gusset (shown) allows for access to pee. The sewn gusset will force me to disrobe and forces me onto the seat.





Next up pics wearing the sewn all in one. After that i'll put on my maid's uniform for a few pics, and finally later today I will have a phone session with Mistress Cassie. my first since the wedding announcement.

sissy maid diane

No comments:

Post a Comment