Thursday, December 12, 2013

The engagement crinoline



Well the wedding dress crinoline came today, as expected. Unexpectedly, it's too short for my full length wedding gown. So now it becomes my engagement crinoline. i'll end up having more choices with a shorter dress to formalize the online engagement to Mistress Cassie's control over me. The good news is that i'll have more choices from my sissy wardrobe to choose from.



i can save my 2 full length blue gowns for bride's maid's in the unlikely event that i actually have bride's maids. But who knows?????

So, here it is, and after the blog poll dress up shoot & post - i'll be dressing with this crinoline under my engagement dress. Meanwhile I've ordered another - full length crinoline for the wedding dress.

sissy maid diane

2 comments:

  1. If you do not have bridesmaids in person, you will have bridesmaids in spirit

    ReplyDelete