Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tuesday's chastity panties and cage













Yes, it's Tuesday, another day in the cage and another day of wearing my Mistress Cassie scheduled  blue panties.This week i'll be featuring my 'Property of Mistress Cassie's DOTW panties. Yes. i have 7 of them in this particular set.

Tomorrow is cuckold Wednesday. i was reminded of my position as a Mistress' cucky in an e-mail today. Here's is an excerpt:


.....part of being  a cuckold  is  having  NO CONTROL  over what and how Mistress does things.   ;)


Well, that kinda sums it up, doesn't it?


i did share with Her that i have a new purchase due to arrive by the weekend. i'll keep that item to myself (and Her) for now, but She is anxious to see me dressed in this new wardrobe addition. Looks like another weekend picture post.


But before then,. i'll be posting daily about caging and panty chastity.


Until tomorrow....


sissy maid diane

No comments:

Post a Comment