Sunday, December 18, 2011

The strap on cuckold session from Mistress Cassie



Wednesday's are always special for me. It was on a Wednesday that i got my first taste of cuckolding from Mistress. At that time, She was with another Lover, now She has moved on. She is free to move on, of course. Mistress can have as many Lover's as She pleases.

On the other hand, heres its sissy diane. my love now is for Mistress. There will be no moving on for me. i've always adored Pussy, and now i have been pussified, trained and trapped. Pussy is still very much a part of my life. i am controlled by it, and will NEVER enjoy real Pussy again. That won't be allowed by Mistress, that simply won't work for Her. It will not satisfy Her needs and Her plan for me.

Last Wednesday's cuckold session with Mistress Cassie was an intense one indeed. She had me sucking, kissing and licking my big dildo the whole time. i got to hear things for the first time. Things that sissies like me often fantasize about.

Mistress, with Her amazing voice, described in detail a scenario that suits Her vision for me, suited Her mood, suited Her - period. The first part was all about sucking Blaze's cock, and begging for it. She did let me take the dildo out briefly - to beg. "May i please suck your cock Blaze - for Mistress Cassie?"

Then She decided that i should call him Sir. "May i please suck your cock, Sir?" And on and on it went.

Get on your knees, sissy. Suck that cock, sissy!
He has his hands around the back of your head, planting His cock deep into your mouth. sissy. TAKE IT!
He's getting harder by the moment, sissy. Oh, yessss

Then, Mistress brought in another element. She is watching, She is enjoying the show almost as much as Blaze is enjoying having his cock sucked. She sprinkles in Her best 'Mistress laugh' from time to time to emphasize Her enjoyment.

But now, She's more directly involved. Now She is entering me with Her strap on. And now i get details of Mistress Cassie fucking me with Her strap on while i suck Her lover's cock. She is relentlessly thrusting  Her strap on deep into my sissy pussy while Blaze is burying His cock in my mouth.

In past sessions sucking cock has been almost a much a constant as the cage.Once in a while, She'll describe me taking Her strap on.

But this is the first time that i got a real big dose of both. It was amazing. It's one thing to fantasize about such things. It's quite another when You have a beautiful Mistress with a hypnotic voice, bring it to life.

She started to count down from 10 to zero. my cue that i was about to be allowed to cum.

10, Blaze is ready to explode into you mouth!


9. Mistress has Her strap on buried inside Her sissy. I am soaking wet!


8, Blaze is giving me a look of appreciation. He's really enjoying My trained sissy cuckold. We laugh together, like Lover's do.


7. We're both getting ready to cum!


6. Oh, yes!


5, Blaze is cumming too!


4, Where's your cage, sissy?


3, I'm putting you in your cage again!


2, Start swallowing Blaze's cum sissy - all of it!


1, Good gurl! Take it all and cum for Mistress!!

0 - on cue, i cum. An intense, long orgasm, another tell for Mistress.



It tells Her what W/we both already know. She is in control, complete control. And, there is always another gear for Her. She will lead me to places well beyond my considerable imagination. i am Her trained sissy, Her cuckold sissy. A sissy who lives from day to day in another world. Mistress Cassie's world.

sissy maid diane

No comments:

Post a Comment