Monday, December 26, 2011

Pussy denied



When i first starting my femme training with Mistress Cassie, i actually had a Girfriend. i remember 2 things clearly. One was an assignment, where Mistress had me insert a butt plug the next time i 'made love'. And i did. By virtue of following Her instructions, Mistress had put Herself 'in the room.'

When the next conversation took place, i remember the second thing. Mistress Cassie likened Herself to a Queen Bee.  While i found myself reading an article about Queen Bees, it was obvious that Mistress Cassie's reference was intended to make one point. That while i had a GF, i also had Mistress now. A Dominant presence Who was asserting Her Authority while dealing with me and the other lesser Female bee. She was taking control of me, and removing an obstacle. the GF.

And it worked.

During a recent session with Mistress (more than 3 years later) i asked Her if i would ever be allowed  to pursue a possible love interest, She answered a question with questions of Her won. "How would i explain my panties, nail polish, the fact that i had sucked a cock for my Mistress?" Then She laughed, Her amazing Mistress in control laugh. She could have simply said no, but that would have been too easy and less effective.

In the complex society of the honey bee, the Queen occupies a central, dominant and critical role. In the complex D/s relationship with my Mistress i am a worker bee. As a small part of Her colony, i play a role. my role is to please Mistress Cassie, to listen and obey.

When, from time to time, my mind wanders off onto the subject of missing real Pussy, Mistress reminds me that She has turned me in to a pussy. A sissified, pussified drone for Her. All for Her. something else She said, 'You belong to Me now - and it isn't so bad, is it?"

Yes, i am the property of Mistress Cassie. And - it's not so bad. with time, i'll better accept the fact that when She says 'trapped forever' She means it. And that with that acceptance comes the realization that in the 3 plus years since my last love making session with another Woman, Mistress has sessioned me many, many times.
Feminized me one day at a time, Her way. the end result is that i don't know what's coming next, but i need to be prepared for that, and not worry about Pussy. Those days are over.

sissy maid diane

No comments:

Post a Comment